BCCX-4244S is a special XLPE insulation compound for Solar cable inner insulation up to 15kV. It is a type of warm water cross linking insulation material applied for low voltage (up to 15kV) wires and cables and has the following advantages: excellent electrical insulation properties, anti -aging ability and tensile strength; the highest continuous working temperature is 90 ℃; it has excellent lowtemperature brittleness properties.
|Elongation at break||%||≥350|
|Low Temperature Impact Brittle (-76℃)||-||≤15/30|
|Air Oven Heat Aging, 135±2℃, 168h||Variation ratio of Tensile Strength||%||≤±20|
|Variation ratio of Elongation||℃||≤±20|
|Hot Set 200℃, 0.2 Mpa, 15min||Elongation at Load||﹪||≤100|
|Permanent Deformation after Cooling||%||≤5|
|50Hz, 20℃||Dielectric Constant||-||≤2.35|
|Dielectric Loss Angle Factor||-||≤0.001|
|Volume Resistivity (1kV、200℃)||Ω·m||≥1.0×1014|
The recommended setting temperatures for each zone of the extruder are as follows:
The above temperature is reference temperature, due to equipment differences, screw compression ratio difference, customer should choose suitable temperature according to their own equipment condition.
(1) A material must be used up within 24 hours after open the bag.
(2) Catalyst can be use normally after drying if package slight damage. Drying condition:70-75 ℃, 2.5-3hours.
1. Packing: A material: 23.75kgs/bag, B material: 1.25kgs/bag
2. Transport requirement: Keep away from the sunshine, rain and soaking during transport, as well as handle gently during carrying.
3. Storage Environment: Clean, dry and ventilated warehouses.
4. To be used within 6 months upon manufacturing date & within 8 hours after the inner packaging is opened.